Botanicals have long been used in oral care products. Consumers are familiar with plant labels and accept that they alleviate bad breath, treat gum disease, prevent periodontitis, and/or combat bacterial growth. Herbal/organic toothpastes and mouthwashes have become increasingly popular.
Botanicals used on their own or with other botanicals have been proven to be a safe and effective solution for managing oral health – including treating halitosis, mouth ulcers, dental caries, and bleeding gums.
- Development support for private-label mouthwashes with the best-tasting and effective core botanical extracts.
- Full concept development/regulatory support to ensure top-quality ingredients in both mouthwashes and toothpastes.
- GMP accredited production facilities.
- Highly experienced production, development, regulatory, quality assurance and quality control teams.
Best Selling Oral care Botanicals
- Green Tea – commonly used in mouthwashes as well as high end toothpastes, known for its antibacterial properties.
- Myrrh – increasingly used as assisting in treatment for bad breath, helps cleanse mouth of germs.
- Ginseng – used for its support in preventing periodontal disease.
- Chamomile – used for bacterial treatments and bad breath.