For decades, over 250 kinds of safe (GRAS) botanicals have been added to baked goods, canned foods, meats, dairy, sweets, and drinks (usually as extracts) to act as preservatives; enhance flavour, fragrance, colour, or thickness; or to improve health and wellbeing.
Common functional ingredients include:
- Artichoke – Antioxidant/ Hepatoprotective;
- Chamomile – Sedative / Anti-inflammatory;
- Echinacea – Antioxidant & immune system enhancer;
- Green Tea – Antioxidant;
- Guarana – Reduces tiredness & boosts concentration;
- Turmeric – Anti-inflammatory and pro-digestive benefits;
- Valerian – Sedative & anti-stress.
Thanks to its on-going focus on quality control, supply chain integrity, and supplement research, the food and beverages industry is poised to meet the growing demand for trustworthy and comforting fortified foods, through its extensive range of plant-based comfort foods and supplements made with familiar botanicals.
- GMP, UKMHRA, ISO 9001, BRC Grade A, and Kosher certification.
- High pharmaceutical standards that exceed many food regulations.
- Fully equipped modern laboratory, with an in-house development and applications team.
Best Selling Food Industry & Functional Foods Botanicals
- Green Tea
- Yerba Santa