Floral and herbal flavours refer to natural flavours derived from pairing fruits with flora and botanicals, respectively. They are often used to enhance the taste of baked goods, desserts, and beverages. With wellness becoming an increasing concern, floral and botanical flavours have been trending worldwide. Europe, for instance, has seen a demand for local as well as Asian botanical flavours, resulting in the manufacture of highly innovative health foods and drinks.
- Wide range of UK, Asian, and Mediterranean botanical flavours including jasmine, orange blossom, lavender, hibiscus, rose, and the most popular elderflower.
- Expert flavour team that guarantees a synergistic effect of flavours. You will never taste the bitter, metallic texture of the plants.
Best Selling Botanicals Flavours
- Geranium and strawberry jelly
- Peach and rose muffin
- Apple and elderflower juice
- Jasmine and honey cheesecake