The pharmaceutical industry uses flavours in various oral dose applications and is subject to a vigorous regulatory environment derived from WHO GMP (“Good Manufacturing Practices”) guidelines.
Flavours are added as an inactive or excipient ingredient to orally consumed products such as syrups, chewable tablets, suspensions or gums to improve the palatability of medicinal products and to mask bitter tasting active substances.
We are particularly well positioned to work with pharmaceutical companies, as our manufacturing facility has GMP certification and we have in-depth experience in undergoing site audits by both suppliers and regulators, including the provision of documents required by pharmaceutical companies to complete a supplier audit and material approval process.
- Technical support and documentation to enable pharma customers to meet their regulatory requirements.
- Experience with both supplier and regulator site audits and supplier approval processes.
- Manufacturing facilities with GMP certification for APIs.
- Spray-dried flavours widely preferred by the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experienced in developing flavours to mask bitter tasting medicinal active substances.
Best Selling Pharma Flavours